Come and enjoy the Sunny Side of Life in El Gouna Red Sea Egypt
El Gouna, a self-contained town on the beautiful Red Sea coast in Egypt, El Gouna’s sandy beaches and ideal temperatures welcome visitors all year
round. Internationally recognized as Egypt's most environmentally friendly destination, El Gouna takes its name from the crystalline
lagoons that wrap around a cluster of islands and seashore on which the town is built.
Spreading across islands and lagoons, the town is built on a 10 km stretch of Red Sea coastline and
boasts superb infrastructure and award-winning architecture. What makes the town especially unique
is its international flavour. With over 15,000 permanent residents from all over the world,
El Gouna is home to a multi-cultural international community.
El Gouna is a fully developed town, offering all the services required for a hassle-free vacation or
permanent living. In addition to 14 hotels, the various activities and entertainment options, world-class
cuisines and exciting nightlife make El Gouna the Red Sea's most sought after destination.
The only fully integrated resort town on the Red Sea Riviera, El Gouna is famed for its unique international flavour.
The town’s award-winning architecture and unmatched natural environment speak for themselves. Located in close proximity to
Hurghada International Airport, El Gouna is easily accessible from Europe’s major cities.
El Gouna Hospitality: So Many Choices
El Gouna is home to 14 hotels ranging from intimate inns to lavish 5-star beachfront resorts, each uniquely designed to offer exceptional service. Also equipped with excellent conference facilities that meet the highest standards. If you prefer a more permanent stay, villas and apartments are readily available for purchase or rental. El Gouna is the perfect choice for business and pleasure.
Dining and Nightlife: Feel the Vibe!
El Gouna provides a medley of exotic cuisine and
entertainment options in and around the town and
marina. Choose from superb a la carte restaurants and
stylish cafes in the marina or beach BBQ’s
and seaside bars.
Take advantage of the Dine Around Program which
allows guests on half board, full board, and all-inclusive
basis to substitute meals at their own hotel for one at
any of the participating restaurants.
After sunset, life in El Gouna continues to pulse and thrive.
El Gouna has dozens of nightspots and a variety
of settings to enjoy your nights out powered by
international musicians, DJs and local artists.
Sports and Soul in El Gouna: The Sunny Side of Life
The town offers some of the world’s best marine-based
activities including snorkelling, deep sea fishing,
paragliding, kite surfing, as well as nine certified diving
centres. Land sports include an 18-hole professional
golf course, tennis, beach volleyball, horse-back riding,
and desert safaris.
For those looking to harmonize body and mind, the
world-renowned Banyan Tree Group offers two Angsana
Spa outlets in El Gouna for unforgettable pampering.
El Gouna Facts
- 36.8 million sq. meters total land area
- 11 million sq. meters total area developed
- 14 hotels with 2707 guest rooms
- 10 km of beachfront
- 20 islands surrounded by lagoons
- 15,000 residents from all over the world
- Environmental awards
- Villas and apartments for sale and rent
- Award-winning architecture
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Innovative Dine Around Program
- 100 restaurants, bars, and eateries
- 2,500 real estate units sold
- Private Airport
- European-standard Hospital
- Transportation includes bus, boat, and tok tok
- Wireless, high-speed internet
- Shopping, souvenirs and exclusive boutiques
- Abu Tig cruising marina
- Abydos service marina
El Gouna Leisure / Sport
- 18-hole Championship Golf Course
- 2 Angsana Spa outlets
- 4 public-access beaches
- 9 certified diving centers
- 5 kitesurfing centers
- Horse stables, go-karts, paintball
- Tennis academy and football team (first league on egypt)
El Gouna Community
- International curriculum K-12 school
- Public Library (Bibliotheca Alexandrina)
- University center (AUC branch)
- Hotel training school
- Church and Mosque for religious services
- Nurseries and childcare
- Children’s playground
- Supermarkets and fresh produce
Access to El Gouna
- Four hour flight from Europe
- 22 km from Hurghada International Airport
- 450 km from Cairo